Certified New Home Sales Professional
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 through Thursday, March 15, 2012
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MBA Housing Center, 335 116th Ave. SE, Bellevue
Master the craft of successful selling! This professional-level course is designed for specialists in new home sales. In this course:
• YOU will learn to call attention to yourself in this crowded market place
• YOU will discuss consumer psychology
• YOU will discover more advanced techniques used by real estate veterans
• YOU will become more familiar with closing and overcoming objections
• YOU will understand the elements of communication in this selling environment.
• YOU will walk away ready to sell with more confidence!
Instructor: Dave Porter, MIRM,CMP,CGA,CGP
Dave has been a marketing and finance expert, trainer and business coach for more than 30 years. He is a nationally recognized speaker, trainer and writer. He has presented for several organizations including, BIAW, NAHB, NAR, and MBA.
Accreditation: 24 Real Estate Clock Hours, 18 NAHB CE
NAHB Designation Credit: CGA, CGB, CSP, Master CSP
This course is offered in conjunction with the BIAW Real Estate School. The BIAW Real Estate School is approved under chapter 18:85 RCW; inquires regarding this or any other real estate school may be made to the WA Department of Licensing, Real Estate Program, P.O. Box 9048, Olympia, WA 98507
|Cost:||SMC/NHC members $350|
MBA Members $410