Free Retro Claims Management Workshop (Seattle)
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Hotel Nexus, 2140 N. Northgate Way, Seattle 98133
This course is a comprehensive claims management workshop for GRIP participants.** In this class you will learn vital claims management tools including:
- What steps to take if an employee files a claim
- How to fill out Labor and Industries (L&I) form and write letters
- How to handle problem claims
- How to get answers from the Department of L&I
- Receive a complimentary Claims Management Manual
Breakfast and lunch are included with your registration.
Advanced registration is required.Contact Claudia Green at Approach Management Services at (360) 252-3640 to R.S.V.P. or for more information.
**This workshop is for Group Retrospecitve Insurance Program (GRIP) members only. For information on how to join GRIP, please contact Jennifer Johnson at (206) 626-0846.
|Contact:||Claudia Green, Approach Managment Services|