Home Builder Purchasing Program
The Home Builder Purchasing Program offers significant discounts on a wide variety of products and services by pooling the collective purchasing power of our members. This allows even our smallest member companies access to the best possible prices.
Home Builder Purchasing Program vendors:
|Expedia - the world’s largest online travel agency
|Staples Business Advantage - office products plus an array of value-added services|
|Verizon - corporate calling plans, service discounts, data plans, accessories and devices
|AirGas, Inc. - safety supplies, abatement, welding, industrial, medical and specialty mixed gases|
|Sherwin-Williams - paints, stains, wall covering, brushes, rollers and other related tools|
|TalentWise - affordable, accurate, comprehensive and customizable employment and drug screening solutions|
|ECONZ Wireless - Mobile applications for GPS workforce tracking, mobile time sheet solutions and web based, work order dispatching|
These vendors sell a wide variety of products and services: everything from office supplies to wireless services and tires. We are always looking for new vendors for the program to expand the menu for our members.
Any association member can be a vendor in the program, but all vendors have to agree to the conditions of the program. All vendors must:
- Be a member-in-good-standing of the Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties.
- Offer a discount on products or services based on Master Builders Association buying power.
- Rebate a percentage of the total sales from members to the Master Builders Association.
- Agree to use the Master Builders Association logo on marketing materials and have those materials reviewed by the association's Communications Department.
- Agree to participate in the Home Builder Purchasing Program for a minimum of one year.
- Meet general terms and conditions of the Home Builder Purchasing Program including reporting of sales results.
If you have a request for a specific product, service or brand, please contact the Home Builder Purchasing Program Account Manager, Rachael Frazier, at Rachael.Frazier@mynpp.com or (206) 515-5214.