Lower Premiums on Health Insurance
The Master Builders Association Health Insurance Trust offers participating members access to the Northwest’s largest industry-specific healthcare program. With a long history of providing excellence in benefits, customer service, and pricing, members have access to a variety of benefit options in group medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans.
- All MBA benefit plans include 100 percent coverage for preventive care benefits like annual physicals, well-baby checkups, cancer screeningand many more valuable benefits.
- All MBA benefit plans include coverage for on-the-job accidents (when the claimant is not covered under a workers comp. program). Most other plans exclude these claims.
- The MBA Health Insurance Trust has a long history with our carrier partners; Regence Blue Shield, Asuris Northwest and Group Health Cooperative.
- Dedicated Trust Consultants & Administrators
- EPK & Associates, Inc., is the exclusive contract administrator for the MBA Health Insurance Trust. EPK's employee benefit professionals provide direct customer service to both participating firms and their employees, including claims and eligibility assistance, COBRA administration, etc. at no additional costs.
- Capital Benefit Services, Inc., is the MBA Trust Consulting Broker and is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options.
- Members are able to take advantage of significantly reduced rates which are well below the direct market. The pooling power of the members allows for competitive pricing from the region's foremost health insurers.
Getting a no obligation health insurance comparison and proposal is fast and east. Click here for a MBA Health Insurance Trust quote request form. Take advantage of this great member benefit and begin realizing savings to your company’s bottom line right away. If you have any questions, please call (800) 545-7011 ext. 6.